Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A Best Kept Breakfast Secret: Queen's Coach Restaurant

What is it?

Queen's Coach Restaurant 2845 St. Paul Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON

Who went?

Myself, my son, and a friend - our Back to School breakfast celebration!

What time of year?

September

How much does it cost?

My son and I were able to have a hearty breakfast for $15 including a $2 tip.

How many stars?





Upon first sight, Queen's Coach Restaurant doesn't look like anything special. It's kind of out of the way, especially from all of the tourist attractions of Niagara Falls. Many locals will tell you that they have one of the best, and one of the most reasonable breakfasts available in Niagara Falls, though.



My son had a Kiddy Special, which includes an egg, toast, choice of bacon, ham or sausage, and a drink. My pal and I had Lumberjack specials - at a cost of $6.29 each, they were incredibly reasonable. The Lumberjack special consists of home fries, 2 eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, and toast. The food is delicious and plentiful and every single time I've been in this restaurant (probably 4-5 times) the service has been wonderful. You don't have to wait around for refills or to ask if you need something.



This place is busy, so be sure to give yourself a little bit of time if it's a Saturday or Sunday morning! It's got quite a few tables and booths but no one wants to miss out on this sweetheart of a breakfast! Now you know one of Niagara's best kept secrets! Enjoy! **This post was not endorsed by Queen's Coach Restaurant. All opinions in this blog belong to me, and are my own personal opinions, thoughts, and experiences. Thank you for reading.**

No comments:

Post a Comment